Special Membership Discount
Complimentary EDS Membership for 2021
The IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) cordially invites you to join IEEE, the world's largest professional association for electrical engineers, and the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), the premier global society in the field of electron device engineering.
To introduce you to the many benefits of belonging to our society, we are offering complimentary membership for 2021.
Here is a sample of the value of joining EDS:
Access to the following via IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, and Exclusive Content in the EDS Webinar Series
- IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society
- IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics
- IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology
- IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society (open access journal)
- IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) proceedings
- EDS Newsletter (a quarterly publication available in print or electronic format)
- COMING SOON: EDS Resource Center
Offer valid for IEEE and non-IEEE members.
- Create a new IEEE account OR Log in to your current IEEE account
- Add Electron Devices
- At Checkout, enter Promotion Code EDSEVENT21 and click "Apply"
- The US$20 discount will be reflected in your total at Checkout
PLEASE NOTE: This promotion is valid until 1 August 2021. IEEE and EDS memberships expires on 31 December 2021. If you renew your EDS membership in the following year, you will be charged US$20 - our annual society membership fee. Students pay only US$10.