Special Membership Discount
Join Us - Complimentary EDS Membership for 2021
The IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) cordially invites you to join IEEE, the world's largest professional association for electrical engineers, and the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), the premier global society in the field of electron device engineering.
To introduce you to the many benefits of belonging to our society, we are offering complimentary EDS membership for 2021.
Here is a sample of the value of joining our Society.
- Free Access to the following journals and proceedings in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library:
- IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics
- IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology
- IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society (open access journal)
- IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) proceedings
- New Podcast Series
- Invites to upcoming EDS Webinars
- View Exclusive Content in the EDS Webinar Archive
- Attend EDS Virtual Chapter Events throughout the world
- EDS Newsletter - your source for news on Society business
Offer valid for IEEE and non-IEEE members.
- Create a new IEEE account OR Log in to your IEEE account
- Add Electron Devices
- At Checkout, enter Promotion Code EDSEVENT21 and click "Apply"
- The US$20 EDS membership fee (US$10 for students) will be deducted at Checkout
PLEASE NOTE: This promotion is valid until 1 August 2021. IEEE and society memberships expire 31 December 2021. We encourage you to continue your EDS membership when you renew next year to enjoy your benefits uninterrupted.
Follow EDS on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook