EDS: Promoting excellence in the field of electron devices for the benefit of humanity.
News & Announcements
- Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap - 2019 Edition
- 2019 IEDM to Announce Breakthroughs in many areas of the Electron Devices field
- EDS Members Making News!
- Don't Forget - Renew Your EDS Membership for 2020
- EDS announces its 2019 Celebrated Member!
- New Technical Briefs in the October 2019 Issue of the EDS Newsletter
- Nominate a Colleague for an IEEE EDS Awards Today!
- IEEE 6th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT2020)
- EDS Webinar 13 November: Transport Theory for 21st Century Device Technologists
65th IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting
December 7-11, 2019
San Francisco, CA
January 18, 2018 Wafer Map Defect Pattern Classification and Image Retrieval Using Convolutional Neural Network
October 10, 2018 Achievement of More Than 25% Conversion Efficiency With Crystalline Silicon Heterojunction Solar Cell
July 10, 2018 Best Practices for Compact Modeling in Verilog-A
October 14, 2018 Monolithic, 3D-Printed Microfluidic Platform for Recapitulation of Dynamic Tumor Microenvironments
October 18, 2018 Optimization and Scaling of Ge-Pocket TFET
November 20, 2018 Charge Carrier Separation in Solar Cells
March 16-18, 2020 IEEE 2020 Electron Devices Technologies Meeting (EDTM)
October 15-18, 2018 2018 IEEE SOI-3D-Subthreshold Microelectronics Technology Unified Conference
December 7, 2018 2018 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting