Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing
The IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing addresses the challenging problems of manufacturing complex microelectronic components, especially very large scale integrated circuits (VLSI). Manufacturing these products requires precision micropatterning, precise control of materials properties, ultraclean work environments, and complex interactions of chemical, physical, electrical and mechanical processes.
Policy for Authors Publishing to IEEE Journals - IEEE requires an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors publishing articles in IEEE journals.
All IEEE journals require an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors. ORCIDs enable accurate attribution and improved discoverability of an author’s published work. The author will need a registered ORCID in order to submit a manuscript or review a proof in this journal.
Follow these steps to link a ScholarOne account to a registered ORCID:
- Login to ScholarOne and click on your name in top right corner of the screen.
- Click E-mail / Name in the dropdown menu.
- In the ORCID section at the top of the page, click the appropriate link to either register for a new ORCID or associate the account with an existing ORCID.
- A new page will open to create and/or validate your ORCID. Once the validation is complete, the new page will close and you will return to ScholarOne.
- Save the changes to your ScholarOne user account.
Authors who do not have an ORCID in their ScholarOne user account will be prompted to provide one during submission.
To submit manuscripts using ScholarOne, please click here or login to ScholarOne using the login box.
The IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing is published quarterly with the first issue in February. Contributed papers may be of a tutorial or research nature, but the latter must be original and must not duplicate descriptions or derivations available elsewhere.
Peer Review The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual (https://pspb.ieee.org/images/