Journal of Electronic Materials
The Journal of Electronic Materials (JEM) is a forum for rapid dissemination of the results of original research in electronic materials. Includes materials for memory, logic, display, interconnections, detectors, emitters, packaging, large stores and hard copy. General papers on electronic materials for device application, structure making, reliability and yield.
JEM is jointly sponsored by EDS and the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society. EDS members can purchase an electronic or print/electronic combination subscription to JEM at a special, members-only rate.
Policy for Authors Publishing to IEEE Journals - IEEE requires an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors publishing articles in IEEE journals.
All IEEE journals require an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors.Â ORCIDs enable accurate attribution and improved discoverability of an author’s published work.Â The author will need a registered ORCID in order to submit a manuscript or review a proof in this journal.
Follow these steps to link a ScholarOne account to a registered ORCID:
- Login to ScholarOne and click on your name in top right corner of the screen.
- Click E-mail / Name in the dropdown menu.
- In the ORCID section at the top of the page, click the appropriate link to either register for a new ORCID or associate the account with an existing ORCID.
- A new page will open to create and/or validate your ORCID. Â Once the validation is complete, the new page will close and you will return to ScholarOne.
- Save the changes to your ScholarOne user account.
Authors who do not have an ORCID in their ScholarOne user account will be prompted to provide one during submission.
The JEM site is hosted and maintained by The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society.
Access the Journal of Electronic Materials (JEM) (available to select IEEE members with IEEE Account sign in)