- TryEngineering.org - Discover the creative engineer in you!
- TryComputing.org - The premier destination for teachers, counselors, students, and parents, to learn about the world of computing.
- TryNano.org - Interested in learning about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology?
- Accreditation.org - Information on Engineering, Technology and Computing (ETC) accreditation globally.
- IEEE Spark - IEEE Spark is an online publication intended to inspire students ages 14-18 to learn more about engineering, technology, and computing, and raise excitement about careers in these disciplines.
- EPICS in IEEE - Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS) is a program that organizes university and high-school students to work on engineering-related projects for local humanitarian organizations.
- WIE STAR Program - The IEEE Student-Teacher and Research Engineer/Scientist (STAR) program's aim is to create a technical support network for teachers and a mentoring program for students.