Distinguished Lecturer/Mini-Colloquia Program
The EDS Distinguished Lecturer / Mini-Colloquia (DL-MQ) Program exists for the purpose of providing EDS Chapters with a list of quality lecturers who can present talks at local chapter meetings.
- Chapter contact EDS DL to check availability, confirm date/location of lecture, discuss DL funding needs and determine chapter funding
- EDS DL complete EDS DL Activity Log & Funding Request Form
- If applicable, obtain EDS funding approval
- Chapter publicize lecture via web, email, etc. Obtain chapter members list via IEEE OU Analytics.
- Don't forget to publicize EDS Membership Offers.
- If applicable, DL submit their expense report via IEEE Concur to receive reimbursement
- Chapter Chair/DL Coordinator submit EDS DL/MQ Feedback Form