Distinguished Lecturer/Mini-Colloquia Program
The EDS Distinguished Lecturer / Mini-Colloquia (DL-MQ) Program exists for the purpose of providing EDS Chapters with a list of quality lecturers who can present talks at local chapter meetings.
For a listing of EDS Distinguished Lecturers or additional information about the program, please see the menu items to the left. For any questions regarding the program please contact Laura Riello of the EDS Executive Office.
- December 3, 2020 - Hiroshi Iwai Virtual Distinguished Lecture
- December 3, 2020 - Marcelo Pavanello Distinguished Lecture
- December 4, 2020 - Nepal Mini-Colloquium (Navakanta Bhat & MK Radhakrishnan)
- December 5, 2020 - Nepal Mini-Colloquium (Anil Kottanthariyal & Durga Misra)
- December 7, 2020 - Eddy Simoen Virtual Distinguished Lecture
- December 9, 2020 - Cary Yang Virtual Distinguished Lecture - Nanocarbon Interconnects
- January 18, 2021 - Elena Gnani Virtual Distinguished Lecture
- Chapter contact EDS DL to check availability, confirm date/location of lecture, discuss DL funding needs and determine chapter funding
- EDS DL complete EDS DL Activity Log & Funding Request Form **Suspended at this time due to covid-2019
- If applicable, obtain EDS funding approval
- Chapter publicize lecture via web, email, etc. Obtain chapter members list via IEEE OU Analytics.
- Don't forget to publicize EDS Membership Offers.
- If applicable, DL submit their expense report via IEEE Concur to receive reimbursement
- Chapter Chair/DL Coordinator submit EDS DL/MQ Feedback Form