EDS Chapters are required to report their activities and current officers to IEEE. Please use the links below to access the necessary forms.
- IEEE Vtools - Chapter Activity Report (EDS Chapters & Student Branch Chapters) Non-student chapters can receive $200 from your Section for submitted reports via vTools)
- EDS DL Feedback form (EDS Chapters should submit this form after each DL performed for their chapter)
- EDS MQ Feedback Form (EDS Chapters should submit this form for each MQ they hold)
Chapter Officer Reporting
- IEEE Chapter Officer Reporting (for EDS and joint Chapters)
- IEEE Student Branch Chapter Officer Reporting (for Student Branch Chapters)
More information about chapter administration can be found on the IEEE site.
Please note that a chapter may be considered inactive when they do not hold at least two meetings a year or fail to report their meetings to the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities. Units that have not reported for three years will be dissolved at the next meeting of the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities Board.