EDS Chapters are required to report their activities and current officers to both IEEE and EDS. Please use the links below to access the necessary forms.
- IEEE Vtools - Chapter Activity Report (for all EDS Chapters, including Student Branch Chapters)
Chapter Officer Reporting
- IEEE Chapter Officer Reporting (for EDS and joint Chapters)
- IEEE Student Branch Chapter Officer Reporting (for Student Branch Chapters)
- EDS Chapter Chair Update Form - all officer changes must be reported to both IEEE and EDS
- EDS Student Chapter Chair Update Form - all officer changes must be reported to both IEEE and EDS
More information about chapter administration can be found on the IEEE site.
Please note that a chapter may be considered inactive when they do not hold at least two meetings a year or fail to report their meetings to the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities. Units that have not reported for three years will be dissolved at the next meeting of the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities Board.