Your PV Connection
The IEEE Electron Devices Society
We cordially invite you to join IEEE, the world's largest technical professional association dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity, and the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), the premier global society in the field of electron device engineering.
EDS, the sponsor of the 2020 IEEE Photovoltaics Specialists Conference, is offering for a limited time, generous membership fee discounts for attendees of the conference.
Once you join IEEE and EDS, a world of member benefits will become available to you, accessible anywhere with your personal IEEE account.
Please note: these membership promotions provide a half-year of EDS membership, which expire at the end of December. Upon renewal for year 2021 if you wish to continue with your EDS membership, you will pay the full year society membership rate of US$20.00 for higher grade members and US$10.00 for student members.
Special Discounts for PVSC Attendees:
When you join IEEE for the first time, you will receive 8 months of EDS membership for FREE! Join IEEE and EDS and see how this vibrant community will be there for you throughout your career:
- Create an IEEE Account and please be sure to indicate your technical interests in your profile.
- At Checkout, enter Promotion Code CMREDS379 and click, “Apply.” EDS membership will automatically be added to your account.
- Please note this offer is not valid for Students.
If you are already an IEEE member (Professional or Student Grade), you can join EDS for half price and enjoy our society benefits for the remainder of the year. Don't miss out on upcoming EDS virtual events and webinars by top researchers.
- Sign into your IEEE account, Add Electron Devices to your Cart.
- At Checkout, enter Promotion Code EDSEVENT20 and click, “Apply.”
- The discount will be reflected in your total.
Visit the EDS website to learn more about our community.
If you experience any problems with our promotion codes, please contact the EDS Executive Office. Thank you.