The Electron Devices Society (EDS) serves the Young Professionals Community which by definition of the IEEE, “are members who have graduated from their first professional degree within the past 15 years”.
As part of the IEEE, Young Professionals (YPs) are part of a community of over 400,000 technology and engineering professionals worldwide who share a common interest of learning, interacting and collaborating. For more information about becoming a IEEE YP, please visit: http://yp.ieee.org/
Get involved in your specific technical interest by joining the EDS YP Community. As a member of the Electron Devices Society, here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
· Electronic access to EDS journals (and Society specific digital library)
· Invitations to Free webinars offered exclusively to our members
· Access to library of EDS archived webinars (current to 2011)
· Fellowships for advanced degrees (Masters and PhD)
· Discounts on Conference Registrations (and invites to conference events for YPs only!)
· The latest Social Media updates (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Networking opportunities at conferences with peers in your technical area
· Notices of Distinguished Lecturer and Mini-Colloquia Programs in your area
· Society Newsletter
· Access to Society Member Roster (electronic)
· Additional discounts…and more!